Take%20Us%20To%20Vegas

Monday 4 March 2013

Yeah! Tastes Great!

Whaddup Internet!

So the start of another week and I almost didn't make it into work! Trained legs with RazzyVegas this morning and the staircase up to office has never looked so daunting! Still, I got nothing on what Ryan had for breakfast... Oats mixed with egg whites, "Yeah! Tastes Great!" he yells as he chokes down what I imagine has relatives in the mucas family. But I digress!

We have our show with D AT SEA this Thursday so all you Brisbinites I'll be expecting to see your beautiful faces. We're also looking at releasing alot more Video content on our Tube Channel soon so get over to http://www.youtube.com/user/TUTVsOfficial and subscribe!

Only a short one today since I should probably be working. Any questions shoot 'em at me. Deets below.

CIAO!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dean.parke
Twitter: @Deanisonfire_
Instagram: @Deanisonfire_

No comments:

Post a Comment