Take%20Us%20To%20Vegas

Thursday 28 February 2013

Temper Temper!

Hey Folks!

So it's the week after Soundwave and I'm still buzzing! So many awesome bands and such a great atmosphere, I must say my favourite band of the day was definatley Bullet For My Valentine (All the other boys had their fangirl on for Pierce the Veil). All in all a good day!

So where do we go from here? Watching all these world class bands and having our ear drums flooded with pure awesome forced us into the meeting room to draw conclusions on our direction and I've got some good news! We've all decided to start learning how to play our instruments! Should be interesting to say the least... ;)

Aside from Soundwave, we're still pluggin along with pre-production and deciding on who, what, where and when we'll be recording our next EP. We want this next record to be nothing short of SHIT.BALLS.HOT so it's taking a little bit longer than usual. Other than that we have a massive show with the awesome D AT SEA next Thursday at Snitch and yours truley has the next day off work. So I'll see you at the bar!

Until then feel free to shoot me any questions on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Deets are below!

CIAO!

Deanisonfire
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dean.parke
Twitter: @Deanisonfire_
Instagram: @Deanisonfire_

No comments:

Post a Comment