Take%20Us%20To%20Vegas

Monday 18 March 2013

< Insert Title Here >

So it's Monday again, and I hate it. Rant over.

We had a fairley quiet weekend in regards to making loud irritating music and had a break from gigs and practice, nevertheless we did get my mini recording studio (Consisting of my laptop and... well that's about it) up and running and I must say, I am in love with Amplitube 3!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Amplitube is a program that can simulate hundreds of different amps, cabs, mics, pedals and racks. All without me having to get out of my chair! So yeah, a real vibe there. Gonna be a productive week of recording, keep your eye on our YouTube channel.

It was also our very own Nicky Vegas's birthday on the weekend... Dudes getting old, defintley due for a mid life crisis soon (Sadly I'm next in line), so a few of the guys went and threw all their money at ribs and cocktails in Brisvegas. As for myself, it was my job to dust off my god awful wingman skills for our recently single singer. As you can imagine... We went home alone.

Well there you have it. Not a massive update for TUTV this weekend, still waiting for the blog where I get to say "We're siging to Rise Records we're better than you!", but hey! I'll wait :)


Deanisonfire

No comments:

Post a Comment