Take%20Us%20To%20Vegas

Monday 18 February 2013

Monday Funday

Hey there my fellow TUTVers. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this blog thing so I thought I'd give you an update on our weekend.

We got together for our first jam in weeks (We've all been snowed down with Pre-Production and playing Shows etc) and it was rad. Wen't over the new single we're looking at releasing shortly and a new Taylor Swift cover we trying to revamp!

We also put together a few equipment videos to give everybody a bit of an insight into how dead serious we are about our gear (That's a joke... Just watch the video) so I'll link them for you once they've been released.

I'll be back with more information about our upcoming shows and recordings once I've been hit with the down-low but for now... I leave you with the thought of SOUNDWAVE in less than a week! BOOYA!

And this picture of Chuck Norris.



Deanisonfire
Twitter: @Deanisonfire_
FB: www.facebook.com/dean.parke

No comments:

Post a Comment