Take%20Us%20To%20Vegas

Thursday 4 April 2013

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

Hey Folks!

Your friendly neighborhood SpiderDean here and I've been writting this damn blog for the past 3 hours cause it's so freakin' busy at work! Yeah, feel sorry for me, do it!

Anyway, it's been a busy week for TUTV this week also (Nice segway Dean), we've actually managed to jam 3 times in a 6 days, so it's safe to say we all hate eachother a little more! But I thought'd I'd throw down in the form of dot points for this installment to let you know what's crackin'.

Make sure you smash on this YouTube clip before you start reading!
 
Comin' atcha!



DOT POINTS!
  • If you weren't already aware our next Album is scheduled to begin recording in June
  • Pre-Production with Troy from Amity has been scheduled for mid April
  • Our Sound-Dude Rick's new PA System is sexy as PUCK!
  • We have 8 new songs Pre-Demo'd and 5 or 6 more in the works
  • North Korea went crazy
  • I was getting close to benching 140kg till I hurt my elbow over the easter weekend
  • Ryan slotted a one cup one chance beer pong opportunity on Easter
  • Karen told us to turn down
  • We didn't turn down

Okay maybe that list didn't warrent the song titled 'The Best Song You Will Ever Hear' but still...

 

 
SEE YOU ON SATURDAY GYMPIE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment